Water Softener Filter CartridgesApflex™ Series WS Filter Cartridges deliver softened water through the use of FDA-grade sodium-based, non-solvent-rinsed softening resin. The cartridge design provides a convenient solution for delivering softened water to protect sensitive delivery equipment.
- Coffee and Espresso Appliances
- Commercial Food Service Machines
- Low Volume Beverage Machines
- Medical Equipment
- Manufactured with FCA-grade softener resin
- Available in a variety of sizes for multiple applications
- Utilize single-use resin technologies for maximum life grains (CaCo3) capacity
- Sodium form
- Designed for low water usage
- Available in three sizes for use in Pentair Slim Line®, Standard, and Big Blue® Series filter housings
- Effectively treat water in applications requiring low hardness and scale deposits with capacity ranging between 750 to 4,500 grains
Apflex™ Series WS Cartridges are designed to allow optimal contact between water and resin surfaces, ensuring maximum ion exchange. The internal expansion pad minimizes channeling, while the post-filter eliminates any potential for bypass.