Modified Molded Block CartridgesCarbflex™ Series CFB Filter Cartridges provide the effective chlorine taste & odor reduction found in traditional carbon block media while offering excellent sediment reduction capabilities. These cartridges are an ideal choice for applications with high contaminant lead that lead to premature plugging with other cartridges.
- Food Service
- High Sediment
- Residential Water
- Nominal 10 micron rating
- Excellent dirt-holding capacity
- High chlorine taste & odor and bad taste & odor reduction
- Combines benefits of both a sediment filter and a carbon block into a single cartridge
- Made with proprietary Fibredyne™ technology
- Manufactured entirely from FDA-compliant materials
- Post-filtration layer fused to the carbon/fiber media blend ensures cartridge will not release fines into the effluent stream
CFB Series Filter Cartridges are modified molded blocks created by use of our proprietary Fibredyne™ technology which creates a unique filter media by attaching powdered activated carbon onto a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Fibredyne’s carbon block technology also offers up to two times the chlorine taste & odor reduction and dirt-holding capacity of traditional blocks.*
*Based on manufacturer’s internal testing.