CAF-250 Series Modified Molded Block CartridgesCarbflex™ CAF-250 CFBC Filter Cartridges offer the effective chlorine taste & odor reduction found in traditional carbon block media while providing superior sediment reduction with resistance to premature plugging.
- Food Service
- Residential Water
- Nominal 0.5 micron rating
- 99.95% reduction of Cryptosporidium and Giardia Cysts
- Premium dirt-holding capacity
- High chlorine taste & odor and bad taste & odor reduction
- Some organic chemical reduction
- Combines benefits of both a sediment filter and a carbon block into a single cartridge
- Made with Fibredyne™ technology
- Manufactured entirely from FDA-compliant materials
- Post-filtration layer fused to the carbon/fiber media blend ensures cartridge will not release fines into the effluent stream.
Carbflex™ CAF-250 Cartridges are modified molded blocks manufactured using proprietary Fibredyne™ technology. This technology creates a unique filter media by attaching powdered activated carbon onto a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Benefits of this technology include low pressure drop over the entire life of the cartridge and up to three times the chlorine taste & odor and dirt-holding capacity of traditional 0.5 micron carbon blocks.