Big Blue Heavy Duty SeriesPentair Pentek Big Blue and Big Black Heavy Duty Filter Housings offer the versatility to meet all of your large-capacity filtration needs, including high-flow and heavy-sediment applications. The extra large housing allows for greater cartridge capacity, reducing the number of vessels required for high flow-rate applications. Sumps are available in both 10" and 20" lengths.
The High-Flow Polypropylene (HFPP) cap is available with 3/4", 1" or 1-1/2" NPT inlet and outlet ports. The 1-1/2" internal port allows a greater volume of liquid to pass through the HFPP cap more rapidly.
Big Blue and Big Black Housings are compatible with a broad range of chemicals and are available with or without a pressure relief button. They accept a wide variety of 4-1/2" diameter cartridges.
- Large capacity housing suitable for high flow applications
- Available in 10" and 20" lengths
- Pressure relief/bleed on inlet side of cap
- Accepts up to 4-1/2" diameter cartridges
Cap: Polypropylene (HFPP)
Button Assembly: 300 Series Stainless Steel, EPDM, and Polypropylene
Temperature Rating: 40-100°F (4.437.8°C)
Max. Pressure: 10": 100 psi (6.9 bar), 20": 90 psi (6.2 bar)
CAUTION: Protect against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.
- 10” and 20” lengths available in opaque; and 10” in clear
- Cap available with 0.75”, 1” or 1.5” NPT inlet and outlet ports
- Blue polypropylene caps available with optional pressure relief/bleed button on inlet side of cap
- NSF certified Big Blue configurations available
- Heavy Sediment Applications
- High-Flow Applications