3G Standard Series
Pentair Pentek 3G Standard Series Housings feature integral brackets, 20" clear housings, and caps for differential pressure gauges. They accept standard double open end (DOE) and our O-ring sealing cartridges. The O-ring design offers enhanced cartridge sealing for critical cartridge applications.
3G Standard Filter Housings are manufactured from durable polypropylene or clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN). Reinforced polypropylene housings have excellent chemical resistance and are ideal for many residential, commercial and industrial applications. Clear sumps are manufactured from Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN). They offer on-site examination of the cartridge and have excellent chemical compatibility.
All are equipped with 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet ports. 3G Standard Filter Housings are available in 10" and 20" lengths and will accommodate a wide range of 2-1/4" to 3-1/8" diameter cartridges.
- Integral bracket and mounting boss cap version available
- Available in 10" and 20" sumps in clear and opaque
- Buttress threads and uniform walls for easier cartridge change and improved strength
- Accepts double o-ring sealing cartridges as well as standard DOE cartridges
- Optional pressure-relief/bleed button and differential pressure gauge
- Leak-proof seal
- Housing: Polypropylene (opaque) or Styrene Acrylonitrile (clear)
- Cap: Reinforced Polypropylene
- Button Assembly: 300-Series Stainless Steel, EPDM and Polypropylene
- O-ring: Buna-N
- Temperature Rating: 40-125°F (4.4-51.7°C)
- Max. Pressure: 125 psi (8.62 bar)
Caution: Protect against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.
- Available in 10” and 20” sumps in clear and opaque
- Durable polypropylene or FDA-compliant, clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN)
- Integral bracket and mounting boss cap versions available