- Flow rates of up to 20 gpm (76 Lpm) at 275°F (135°C)
- Heavy duty construction
- Brushed 304 Stainless Steel sump with a cast brass/nickel plated head
- Accepts complete range of standard double open end (DOE) cartridges
- Easy to install and maintain
- Compatible with a complete range of filter cartridges
- Housing: Brushed 304 Stainless Steel
- Head: Brass/Nicke l plated
- Max. Temperature: 275°F (135°C)
- Pipe Size: 3/4” NPT
- Sealing Gaskets: Buna-N , Cellulose Fiber
WARNING: For drinking water applications, do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
CAUTION: Protect against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage
NOTE: Not recommended for applications with TDS or chlorides >1000 ppm and/or pH <5.0. Use of this product in these conditions will void the limited warranty. Consult factory for product modifications for these conditions.
- Sumps available with either a pipe plug or pet-cock in the bottom for draining.
- Hot water