3G Slim Line Series
Pentair Pentek 3G Slim Line Housings are the perfect choice for low-flow filtration applications. Their slim design and high chemical compatibility make them ideal for those challenging applications.
Caps are manufactured from reinforced polypropylene in black, blue, and white. Three different style caps add to the flexibility of these housings. The mounting bracket cap allows the housing to be mounted to a single or multiple housing bracket.
The bracket is built into the integral bracket cap. The meter mount cap’s gauges indicate when the cartridge is dirty and allow you to get the most out of your cartridges.
Housings are available with either clear or opaque sumps with the clear housings being manufactured of Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN) and the opaque housings are polypropylene. Clear housings offer on-site examination of the flow, cartridge life and performance. Opaque housings are molded from reinforced polypropylene and offer outstanding chemical compatibility.
- Product Profile: 3G Slim Line Series (310120)
- 10" housings available with clear or opaque sump
- Buttress threads for additional strength and easier cartridge changes
- John Guest and NPT threaded connections offered in 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2"
- Cap styles include mounting bracket, integral bracket, meter mount and optional pressure relief bleed valve
- Housing accepts DOE (double open end) cartridges
- Leak-proof seal
- Pressure relief button helps reduce pressure in housing when changing cartridges
- Housing: Polypropylene (opaque) or Styrene Acrylonitrile (clear)
- Cap: Reinforced Polypropylene
- Button Assembly: 300-Series Stainless Steel, EPDM and Polypropylene
- O-ring: #237 Buna-N
- Temperature Rating: 40-125°F (4.4-51.7°C)
- Max. Pressure: 125 psi (8.62 bar)
Caution: Protect against freezing to prevent cracking of the filter and water leakage.