C-245 Series Modified Molded Block Filter Cartridges offer the same benefits as other modified molded block products while providing even greater chlorine taste & odor reduction and the highest sediment reduction levels found in a carbon cartridge.
C-245 Series products are modified molded blocks manufactured using our proprietary Fibredyne technology. This technology creates a unique filter media by attaching powdered activated carbon onto a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. The result is a product that combines the benefits of both a sediment filter and a carbon block into a single cartridge.
- Up to two times the chlorine taste & odor reduction and dirt-holding capacity of traditional blocks
- Combines the benefits of both a sediment filter and a carbon block into a single cartridge
- Post-filtration layer fused to the carbon/fiber media blend ensures fines will not be released into the effluent stream
- Fibredyne technology creates a unique filter media by attaching powdered activated carbon onto a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix
- Manufactured entirely from FDA-compliant materials
- Available in 2.6” (67 mm) diameter
- Nominal 5-10 micron rating
- Filter Media: Bonded PAC
- Endcaps: Polypropylene
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets: Santoprene
- Temp. rating: 40° - 180° F (4.4° - 82.2° C)
- Food Service
- Residential Water